The Confederation of
Italian Entrepreneurs Worldwide
The Confederation of Italian Entrepreneurs Worldwide, C.I.I.M., is a lobbing and networking platform, founded in order to value the experiences and the professional capacities of Italian entrepreneurs living worldwide.
C.I.I.M., was established in June 2004 by the Minister for Italians Living Abroad with the aim of representing 65 million Italians, where most of them fill important business positions worldwide.
Today the Confederation is the voice of the Italian enterprises in the world.
With regional area office in Turkey, C.I.I.M. EurAsiaMed, is officially registered and highly appreciated by local and institutional authorities.
- Communicates with the Italian Entrepreneurs Worldwide, with Italy and Italian Institutions;
- Shares updated economic, political, cultural and social information;
- Organizes dialogue meetings, roundtables and lobbying activities;
- Promotes business partnerships;
- Connects the entrepreneurs worldwide thanks to the global database.